WINLOC 32 (English)
WINLOC 32® offers a simple graphical user interface for configuration and programming of Deutschmann cam controls. There are 2 versions available:
- Basic Version: free of charge
- Comfort Version: license key required (chargeable)
Download of the basic version is for free.
Windows XP, Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit), Windows 10 (64 Bit)
The basic version of WINLOC 32® offers all abilities required for the programming and configuration of Deutschmann cam controls. It also offers further setting possibilities and applicabilities as there are for example:
- Logic: With the release code the logic function can be released. This release code is connected to the serial-no. and chargeable.
- AWL-File: An AWL-file can be generated with the Data component generator.
Detailed information regarding the function of the WINLOC 32-basic-version can be found in the Manual for WINLOC 32.
By simply entering a license number (chargeable) the basic version of WINLOC 32® turns into a comfort version, this version offers in addition to the standard functions of the basic version a simplified menu navigation and for example the following tools:
- Toolbar: contains buttons that simplify the handling of the program
- Extended print options: : Deviating from the standard presetting this tool allows an individual setting so that the printout complies with your requests.
- Selecting devices at up/download: The availability of Pull-Down Menus simplifies the selection of devices, that exist in the net.
- Data migration function: If you want to transfer data from one cam control to another, this is automatically carried out by this function.
- Online-presentation: This function is very important for devices, that are supplied without a terminal. The settings of your cam control, such as position, speed, outputs are being visualized.
- Teach-In: This function simplifies the initialization of your device, since the electronic zero-point can be set by simply pressing the Teach-In button. With it a manual setting is dropped.
- Comparison function: The comparison of 2 cam controls is possible by opening two windows with the respective settings of your cam controls.
Detailed information regarding the function of the WINLOC 32-comfort-version can be found in the Manual for WINLOC 32.