Device Replacement LOCON 24/48/64
Depending on the version, LOCON 24, LOCON 48 and LOCON 64 as well as the corresponding PM-Versions may be replaced by a corresponding LOCON 24 (-PM) oder LOCON 48 (-PM) or LOCON 100 and an extension module LOCON 100-Out I/O32 or LOCON 200 with a corresponding number of extension modules LOCON 200-Out I/O8. (Attention: For a configuration level step of more then 8 pieces LOCON 200-Out I/O8 is needed in addition a NT-Module). In order to ensure a proper and fast replacement, we would need the following information and components:
- The serial-no. or the article-no.(Vxxxx) of the old device has to be known in order to offer a corresponding new device. If the replacement would be done with a new cam control without control panel (LOCON 24-PM, LOCON 48-PM, LOCON 100 und LOCON 200) then for operation would be the need of TERM 6 or TERM 24 or WINLOC 32-Basic- or comfort version.
- If TERM 6 or TERM 24 is already used, then we have to know the serial-no. of this devices, too, in order to check the compatibilty to the new device.
- For the configuration and programming of a new device with WINLOC32-Basic-or-comfort Version would be needed a corresponding programming cable. Note: It has to be checked in every single case if this programming cable may be used also for a needed read out of the old device.
- For the configuration of a new device, if needed, you have to use TERM 6 or die WINLOC 32-Basic-or comfort version.
- For the configuration and programming with WINLOC 32-Basic-or-comfort Version, the PC is in need of a real COM-Port. If there exists no more real COM-Port at the PC, then a USB-to-RS232 converter has to be used.
For a corresponding offer please let us know the serial-no. or the article-no. (Vxxxx) of the old device and, if used, the serial-no. of TERM 6 resp. TERM 24.