ROTARNOCK 100 (English)
ROTARNOCK is a cam control integrated in the housing of an absolute encoder.
By factory setting all ROTARNOCK 100 Cam controls are configured as follows:
- Virtual Encoder resolution: 4096
- Idle time: Bitwise
ROTARNOCK 100 can be programmed by TERM 6 or TERM 24 or the software WINLOC 32. In the PROFIBUS-Version the programming is done via PROFIBUS.
ROTARNOCK 100 features the serial RS232-interface or a RS485-(DICNET) Interface.
At devices with a RS485-(DICNET) interface the DICNET-addresses have to be set via the 9 pol. D-Sub plug (for IP54) resp. set via the rotary switch (for IP65). Only the DICNET-Addresses 0 ... 15 (decimal) are supported.
Note: At the first and the last device within DICNET has to be set the bus termination resistor. Therefore DICNET+ has to be connected with R+ and DICNET- has to be connected with R-. For the IP54-version this can be done directly in the 9 pol. D-Sub plug. For the IP65-version this has to be done in the mating plug to the 28 pol. round plug.
ROTARNOCK 100-PB (PROFIBUS)
ROTARNOCK 100-PB (PROFIBUS) is always PROFIBUS-Slave and contains the serial RS232-interface and a PROFIBUS-interface
|PROFIBUS||RS232||IP54||16 + (32 software outputs)||V3406|
|PROFIBUS||RS232||IP65||12 + (36 Software outputs)||V3434|
For ROTARNOCK-100 two modes are selectable through WINLOC32 via the PROFIBUS-Interface.
- S7-Modus (factory setting): For Operation at a Simatic S7 and for use of the data component simulator.
- Communication Profile Modus: For Operation via Communication profile for Deutschmann Cam Controls.
The PROFIBUS-Address (Slave-ID) is set by default to 126 (decimal). The GSD-file (R100.GSD) and a S7-example project are available for download on our homepage. Further Information regarding ROTARNOCK 100-PB may be found in the manuals "Cam Controls with Fieldbus-Connection" und "ROTARNOCK 100 with fieldbus-connection".
- As replacement for ROTARNOCK 4-PB: ROTARNOCK 100-PB has the Ident No.: 3606h. If ROTARNOCK 100-PB should be used as replacement for ROTARNOCK 4-PB, the Ident-No. can be changed in WINLOC 32 with the key combination "Strg + N" into the Ident No.: 3231h. So there have to be done no changes in an existing project. Attention: If the logic function is used in the ROTARNOCK 4-PB, the 16 inputs (if used), which are in bytes 9 and 10 in the 5th word are in the PROFIBUS, must be 'swapped'.
- As replacement for ROTARNOCK 1-PB; 2-PB and 80-PB: If ROTARNOCK 100-PB should be used as a replacement for ROTARNOCK 1-PB; ROTARNOCK 2-PB or ROTARNOCK 80-PB, the existing project has to be changed. All neccessary information maybe found under: Device replacement ROTARNOCK - PROFIBUS.
ROTARNOCK 100-PN (PROFINET)
ROTARNOCK 100-PN (PROFINET) ist always PROFINET-Slave and features a serial RS232-interface and a PROFINET-interface.
|Interface - Fieldbus||Interface-serial||Protection class||Outputs||Art.-No.|
|PROFINET||RS232||IP65||12 + (32 software outputs)||V3795|
Note: The 32 software outputs have a delay in the millisecond range. The same also applies to the process data, such as encoder position and speed, which are transferred to the PROFINET. Real-time evaluation of these parameters is not possible; in contrast to the available 12 hardware outputs that switch in real time.
The GSDML-file (GSDML-V2.3-Deutschmann-ROTARNOCK 100-PN-20150317-160500.xml) and 2 example projects S7-example project and TIA-example project are available for download on our homepage.
- Manual for ROTARNOCK 100 (PDF-file)
- GSD-file for ROTARNOCK 100-PB
- GSDML-file for ROTARNOCK 100-PN
- S7-example project PROFIBUS (ZIP-file)
- S7-example project PROFINET (ZIP-file)
- TIA-example project PROFINET (ZIP-file)
- Manual Communication profile for Deutschmann cam controls (PDF-file)
- Manual Cam controls with fieldbus connection (PDF-file)
- Manual ROTARNOCK 100 with fieldbus connection (PDF-file)