TERM 5 (English)
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
The operating of TERM 5 is done by the 4-keys of the operating front.
- The serial no. or the article no. (Vxxxx) of the TERM 5 has to be known in order to offer a corresponding TERM 6.
- We have to know the serial-no. of the used cam control in order to check the compatibilty to the new TERM 6.
- If the used cam control is not compatible to the new and actual TERM 6, then this cam control has to be replaced, too.
- For read-out of the used cam control and its programming or, if needed for the configuration and programming of a new cam control with WINLOC32-Basic-or-comfort Version, a corresponding programming cable is needed.
- For the configuration and programming with WINLOC 32-Basic-or-comfort Version, the PC is in need of a COM-Port. If there is no real COM-Port at the PC, then a USB-to-RS232 converter has to be used.
For a corresponding offer please let us know the serial-no. or the articel-no. (Vxxxx) of the TERM 5 and the serial-no. of the used cam control.
Manual for TERM 5 (PDF-file)